Pawn Watch or Sell It to the Best Buyer in Las Vegas
At a time when smartwatches are gaining popularity, luxury watches are still very much in demand. Luxury watches are also seen as an investment as they usually last a lifetime and can be passed down to the next generation. In this article, learn about selling watches to pawn shops and how much a watch is worth when you sell them.
Selling Watches to Pawn Shops
Luxury watches fetch very high prices when bringing them to pawn shops. However, you’ll get a high value when you sell your watch instead of pawning them. Watches with well-known brands like Rolex, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Breitling can get you at least $1000 when you sell them.
Why is Selling Better?
When you pawn your watch, you get a lower price and a high-interest rate when you want to get your watch back. Therefore, chances of getting your watch back and paying the loan amount plus the interest are quite low. On the other hand, when you sell your watch instead of pawning it, you get a higher amount of cash, plus you don’t have to worry about paying back the interest.
What’s good about selling is that watch buyers don’t pay for the brand name but the overall value—which will be discussed in another section of this article.
Pawn Watch: Process
Watches, especially luxury watches, fetch a very high value. And more people are investing in luxury watches, not only for their functionality but also for their beauty, history, and quality. And unlike smartwatches, which need constant charging and software updates, traditional watches last a long time, and some last even a lifetime. So to answer that question, yes, pawn shops buy watches. But pawn shops will only get to own your watch when you cannot pay back the “cash loan” plus interest. So the best option is to sell it to your local dealer like Nevada Coin Mart to get the full value of your watch.
To sell your watch, visit us at Nevada Coin Mart® 4065 S. Jones Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89103, or call us at 702-998-4000.
Pawn Watch or Sell for Better Deals
So, you want to know how much is your watch worth? Below are the factors that play a role in determining your watch’s worth.
- Brand – Brands like Rolex, Audemars Piguet, or Patek Philippe fetch a very high value as they are considered luxury watches. Non-luxury watches like Citizen or Casio fetch a smaller value than their luxury watch counterparts.
- Condition – If your watch is in good condition, it fetches more value than if it looks rundown and has scratches.
- Model – Rarer watch models are more valuable than common ones.
- Serial Number – Similar to watch models, some serial numbers are significantly more valuable.
- Movement – Automatic or mechanical movement watches are more valuable than ones with a quartz movement.
These factors are very important in determining your watches’ worth and will also help you get more cash.